In writing this small reflection about the present moment, I hope to fully immerse myself in the calm pool of its peaceful essence.
It’s snowing outside, and our apartment smells like our fresh new Christmas tree. It’s quiet, with warm energy floating throughout the space as if it has its own sweet effervescence. I can feel a steady subconscious heartbeat, connecting All as One.
Just as a tree converts air into something sustainable, I am breathing in peace, exhaling love.
I encourage everyone to stop whatever they’re doing and take in this present moment! When we acknowledge each little present moment, it’s amazing the peace and inspiration we can find.
Just a thought! And also, I apologize for the blog’s downtime for the last day and a half or so. Back in action now!
- victoriaderrick likes this
- amountainofone likes this
- tortoisetears reblogged this from meditationsinwonderland
- lifemoreexciting likes this
- siximpossiblethingsforbreakfast likes this
- ccsdtwll likes this
- negussieful likes this
- towake-todream reblogged this from meditationsinwonderland
- fruitsnutsflakes reblogged this from meditationsinwonderland
- fruitsnutsflakes likes this
- metta-yogini likes this
- kameh101 likes this
- etrahlove likes this
- meditationsinwonderland posted this