A friendly reminder from MindBodyGreen!
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
I found this wildly appropriate for upcoming summer nights be it a date night or meeting up with friends. No judgement!
When I meet a government which says to me, “Your money or your life,” why should I be in haste to give it my money?
The only guru you ever truly need already exists within.
I’m a big believer in intuitive meditations. Sure, if I need head space then I let myself sink into a zen meditation that can help alleviate background noise. But then there are times when I need more than that. For me personally meditation is making a divine connection with your Self. One of the ways I do that is to allow myself to ease into a longer meditation, and when I reach a concentrated point I ask questions for my inner guru to answer. The answers are intuitively based, the first words or images that come to your mind are the only ones you need, and are often the most revealing.
During your next long meditation, ask yourself these questions (In no particular order. Ask those that you feel compelled to ask. Some of these are from a MindBodyGreen wellness expert!):
- If your health condition had a message to deliver to you, what would it say?
- What does your body need in order to heal?
- If you could break any rule without consequences, what rule would you break?
- In what ways do you feel and give love and compassion?
- Are you in a relationship, and if so, are you happy? If not, do you wish you were?
- Do you feel balanced?
- Do you feel like you’re in touch with your life purpose?
- Are you stressed about money?
- Do you feel like you’re fully expressing your creativity?
- Are you in touch with your spiritual side?
Of course you can ask specifics as well. As long as you’re asking - never stop searching! Your relationship with your inner self deserves all of your love and compassion.
Namaste and happy meditating,